- Ships from US and EU!
- Made in EU and MEX
- Slim fit, tappered leg
- Soft cotton-feel fabric face
- Brushed fleece fabric inside
- Cuffed legs
- Practical pockets
- Elastic waistband with a white drawstring
- 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane
- Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
- *Looking for a bigger size for the man of your life? Contact us! We have a male model of this cut with roomier cuffed legs and a lower inseam.
"Van Gogh’s paintings of Sunflowers are among his most famous. He did them in Arles, in the south of France, in 1888 and 1889. Vincent painted a total of five large canvases with sunflowers in a vase, with three shades of yellow ‘and nothing else’. In this way, he demonstrated that it was possible to create an image with numerous variations of a single colour, without any loss of eloquence.
The sunflower paintings had a special significance for Van Gogh: they communicated ‘gratitude’, he wrote. He hung the first two in the room of his friend, the painter Paul Gauguin, who came to live with him for a while in the Yellow House. Gauguin was impressed by the sunflowers, which he thought were ‘completely Vincent’. Van Gogh had already painted a new version during his friend’s stay and Gauguin later asked for one as a gift, which Vincent was reluctant to give him. He later produced two loose copies, however, one of which is now in the Van Gogh Museum." - Van Gogh Museum
Artist: Vincent van Gogh | Designer: Sabai Beauty
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝||37 ¾||41|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||41 ¾||44 ⅞||48||51 ⅛|