Stylish, durable, and a hot fashion staple. These nylon leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn, and they'll never lose their stretch.
- Ships from both US and EU!
- Made in Mexico and EU
- Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing with flat seam and cover stitch = stretch and exercise without fear of the seams ripping
- Comfortable high waistband = escape the dreaded muffin top
- Material has a four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains = molds to your curves
- Made with a smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn (82% polyester, 18% spandex) = Soft, silky, stretchy nylon fabric that will have you obsessively rubbing your legs all day long
- Looking for a higher waist to tuck you in? We've got you covered with our matching HW leggings here!
- Prefer a shorter length to show off your toned calves? Get the matching HW capri leggings here!
"The breathtaking composition of this woodblock print, said to have inspired Debussy’s La Mer (The Sea) and Rilke’s Der Berg (The Mountain), ensures its reputation as an icon of world art. Hokusai cleverly played with perspective to make Japan’s grandest mountain appear as a small triangular mound within the hollow of the cresting wave. The artist became famous for his landscapes created using a palette of indigo and imported Prussian blue." - Met Museum
Artist: Katsushika Hokusai | Designer: Sabai Beauty
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||41 ¾||44 ⅞|