Super soft, stretchy and comfortable yoga leggings. Order these to make sure your next yoga session is the best one ever!
- Ships from both US and EU!
- Made in Mexico and EU
- Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing with flat seam and cover stitch = stretch and exercise without fear of the seams ripping
- Comfortable high waistband = escape the dreaded muffin top
- Material has a four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains = molds to your curves
- Made with a smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn (82% polyester, 18% spandex) = Soft, silky, stretchy nylon fabric that will have you obsessively rubbing your legs all day long
"This beautiful ukiyo-e was made by Katsushika Hokusai (葛飾 北斎) in 1834. It is showing a flying canary in between peonies. The rich blue background and the pastel flowers are showing an interesting effect.
Peonies are growing in Asia, Western North America and Southern Europe. They are called 恵比須草 (ebisugusa, paeonia lactiflora) in Japanese. The roots of peonies are used as traditional medicine in China. Therefore they are regarded as a traditional floral symbol of wealth and nobility, also for good luck. Canaries 金糸雀 (kanaria) are a symbol of freshness and healing energies." - Japan Kaleidoskop
Artist: Katsushika Hokusai | Designer: Sabai Beauty
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||41 ¾||44 ⅞|