Jazz up your favorite room with a comfy and vibrant bean bag! Note that the cover has no filling, but the bottom zipper makes it easy to fill the cover with a filling of your own choice.
- Printed, cut, hand-sewn, and ships from European Union!
- Water-resistant material = safely enjoy your favorite wine while reading your latest book
- Childproof bottom zipper with 1 slider = no coming home to filling flying everywhere across the room
- We recommend using 200l (7cf) of filling for the bean bag.
- Don't have anything to fill the cover with? Check our matching filled bean bag!
- 100% polyester
- Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
"This picture of wild roses may look very pleasant and peaceful, but Van Gogh was actually suffering a severe mental crisis at the time. He had entered the psychiatric clinic in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence as a voluntary patient, hoping to find peace there. As soon as he could, he went out into the gardens to paint or draw.
Van Gogh has painted the fragile blossoms naturalistically. But he has treated the green leaves differently. He has turned them into flat areas of plain colour surrounded by heavy blue outlines." - Van Gogh Museum
Artist: Vincent van Gogh | Designer: Sabai Beauty