This one-piece swimsuit for all figures will bring out your best features. Enjoy the smooth fabric and the flattering design, and show it off by the sea or pool! Or wear it as a bodysuit with a pair of high-waisted jeans for all-year-round fun!
- Ships from USA and EU!
- Printed, cut, hand-sewn in MEX/EU
- Double layer front for sleek finish = keeps you tucked in
- Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains = molds to your curves to avoid flattening the ladies
- Chlorine-resistant fabric = no fading after a dip in the pool
- Cheeky fit with a scoop neckline and a low scoop back = flattering for all figures as both a swimsuit and a bodysuit
- Zig-zag stitching = durable and flexible enough for you to do your yoga in
- 82% Polyester, 18% Spandex
Vincent van Gogh painted Starry Night in 1889 during his stay at the asylum of Saint-Paul-de-Mausole near Saint-Rémy-de-Provence. Van Gogh lived well in the hospital; he was allowed more freedom than any of the other patients. If attended, he could leave the hospital grounds; he was allowed to paint, read, and withdraw into his own room. He was even given a studio. While he suffered from the occasional relapse into paranoia and fits - officially he had been diagnosed with epileptic fits - it seemed his mental health was recovering.
Unfortunately, he relapsed. He began to suffer hallucinations and have thoughts of suicide as he plunged into depression. Accordingly, there was a tonal shift in his work. He returned to incorporating the darker colors from the beginning of his career and Starry Night is a wonderful example of that shift. Blue dominates the painting, blending hills into the sky. The little village lays at the base in the painting in browns, greys, and blues. Even though each building is clearly outlined in black, the yellow and white of the stars and the moon stand out against the sky, drawing the eyes to the sky. They are the big attention grabber of the painting. - Van Gogh Gallery
Artist: Vincent van Gogh | Designer: Sabai Beauty
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||37 ¾||41||44 ⅛||47 ¼|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||29 ⅞||33 ⅛||36 ¼||39 ⅜|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||40 ⅛||43 ¼||46 ½||49 ⅝|