Get the perfect bra for your workouts! This comfy bra has a soft moisture-wicking fabric, extra materials in shoulder straps, and removable padding for maximum support.
- Printed, cut, hand-sewn, and ships from USA and EU!
- Scoop neckline and racerback
- Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing = no painful chafing against your arms
- Support material in shoulder straps and a wide elastic under breasts
- Mesh lining with slits for removable pads
- Removable pads included = more support and nipple cover!
- Four-way stretch material that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains = no white grinning when stretched over bountiful curves
- 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Sports mesh lining: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Padding: 100% polyurethane perforated foam and 100% polyester moisture-wicking fabric
"Frida painted still lifes for alot of people when she was in her 50s. She was in such pain at that time and could not get out of the house or even her bed. In this painting, the sky is separated into day and night, and both sun and moon are present... a component exhibit in large portions of her paintings. The foods grown from the ground are connected by roots, which structure the words "Naturaleza Viva" (Living Nature) whereby the craftsman rejects the "dead" implications of "Naturaleza Muerta" (Still Life).
At the time Frida was painting this work, she was recovering from her stay at ABC Hospital. This painting was commissioned by the actress Dolores del Rio. After completing this portrait, Frida Kahlo wrote a letter to Dolores and asked her to please give her the payment as she promised beforehand. The amount was 1,000 pesos. In the letter, Frida told Dolores that she needs the money desperately because she owes for the doctor and medical bills. She asked Dolores to give the payment to Diego's assistant when he delivered the painting to her.
Diego Rivera was very angry when he learned the content of Frida's letter to Dolores. He immediately sent the money back to Dolores and apologized on behalf of Frida." - fridakahlo.org
Artist: Frida Kahlo | Designer: Sabai Beauty
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝||37 ¾|