Our fanny pack is the ultimate accessory for people on the go. And this waist bag has everything—the right size, a small inside pocket, and adjustable straps—to become your favorite fashion item if you're going to a festival, getting ready for a vacation, or just like to keep your hands free when hiking or at the gym.
- Printed, cut, hand-sewn, and ships from both USA and EU!
- Water-resistant material = protect your belongings from rain
- Top zipper with 2 sliders = open with either hand
- Small inner pocket without zipper = keep your keys from scratching your phone screen
- 100% polyester fabric = resistant to water, mold-mildew and crinkling, highly compact when folded, break-even your single-use plastic bag usage after 14 uses (vs. 173 uses with cotton).
- Silky lining, piped inside hems
- 1¼'' wide adjustable straps with plastic strap regulators, available in two sizes
- Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
- Dimensions: H 6.5'' (16cm), W 13'' (33cm), D 2¾'' (7cm)
"Van Gogh’s paintings of Sunflowers are among his most famous. He did them in Arles, in the south of France, in 1888 and 1889. Vincent painted a total of five large canvases with sunflowers in a vase, with three shades of yellow ‘and nothing else’. In this way, he demonstrated that it was possible to create an image with numerous variations of a single colour, without any loss of eloquence.
The sunflower paintings had a special significance for Van Gogh: they communicated ‘gratitude’, he wrote. He hung the first two in the room of his friend, the painter Paul Gauguin, who came to live with him for a while in the Yellow House. Gauguin was impressed by the sunflowers, which he thought were ‘completely Vincent’. Van Gogh had already painted a new version during his friend’s stay and Gauguin later asked for one as a gift, which Vincent was reluctant to give him. He later produced two loose copies, however, one of which is now in the Van Gogh Museum." - Van Gogh Museum
Artist: Vincent van Gogh | Designer: Sabai Beauty
|Fanny Pack circumference (inches)||27 ⅝-37 ¾||35 ⅜-52 ⅜|
|Fanny Pack circumference (cm)||70-96||90-133|