Get ready for that 10K run or take it slow in your backyard—these joggers are sure to make you feel comfortable either way.
- Printed in and ships from USA!
- Elastic waistband with external drawcord
- Contrast drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
- Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
- Tapered leg
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
- Fabric weight: 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
- 1x1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
- Blank product sourced from El Salvador or Honduras
"This picture of wild roses may look very pleasant and peaceful, but Van Gogh was actually suffering a severe mental crisis at the time. He had entered the psychiatric clinic in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence as a voluntary patient, hoping to find peace there. As soon as he could, he went out into the gardens to paint or draw.
Van Gogh has painted the fragile blossoms naturalistically. But he has treated the green leaves differently. He has turned them into flat areas of plain colour surrounded by heavy blue outlines." - Van Gogh Museum
Artist: Vincent van Gogh | Designer: Sabai Beauty
|Waist width (inches)||11||13||15||17||19|
|Inseam length (inches)||31||31 ½||32||32 ½||33|