A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters. Help to reduce the use of single-use plastic bags that are polluting our oceans and be sustainable in style!
- Printed, cut, hand-sewn, and ships from both USA and EU!
- Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim = No painful digging into your hands or shoulders from thin flimsy straps and made to last for a long long time!
- Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm) = long enough to comfortably put over your shoulder
- Available in one size: 15x15in with a capacity of 2.6 US gal (10l), with a maximum weight limit of 44lbs (20kg) = sturdy enough to hold all your groceries!
- 100% spun polyester fabric = resistant to water, mold-mildew and crinkling, highly compact when folded, break-even your single-use plastic bag usage after 14 uses (vs. 173 uses with cotton).
- Looking for a bigger size? Check our matching beach bag here!
- Want to match your face mask to your tote while running errands, we got you covered!
"This picture of wild roses may look very pleasant and peaceful, but Van Gogh was actually suffering a severe mental crisis at the time. He had entered the psychiatric clinic in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence as a voluntary patient, hoping to find peace there. As soon as he could, he went out into the gardens to paint or draw.
Van Gogh has painted the fragile blossoms naturalistically. But he has treated the green leaves differently. He has turned them into flat areas of plain colour surrounded by heavy blue outlines." - Van Gogh Museum
Artist: Vincent van Gogh | Designer: Sabai Beauty