A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters. Help to reduce the use of single-use plastic bags that are polluting our oceans and be sustainable in style!
- Printed, cut, hand-sewn, and ships from both USA and EU!
- Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim = No painful digging into your hands or shoulders from thin flimsy straps and made to last for a long long time!
- Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm) = long enough to comfortably put over your shoulder
- Available in one size: 15x15in with a capacity of 2.6 US gal (10l), with a maximum weight limit of 44lbs (20kg) = sturdy enough to hold all your groceries!
- 100% spun polyester fabric = resistant to water, mold-mildew and crinkling, highly compact when folded, break-even your single-use plastic bag usage after 14 uses (vs. 173 uses with cotton).
- Looking for a bigger size? Check our matching beach bag here!
- Want to match your face mask to your tote while running errands, we got you covered!
"Large blossom branches like this against a blue sky were one of Van Gogh’s favourite subjects. Almond trees flower early in the spring making them a symbol of new life. Van Gogh borrowed the subject, the bold outlines and the positioning of the tree in the picture plane from Japanese printmaking.
The painting was a gift for his brother Theo and sister-in-law Jo, who had just had a baby son, Vincent Willem. In the letter announcing the new arrival, Theo wrote: ‘As we told you, we’ll name him after you, and I’m making the wish that he may be as determined and as courageous as you.’ Unsurprisingly, it was this work that remained closest to the hearts of the Van Gogh family. Vincent Willem went on to found the Van Gogh Museum." - Van Gogh Museum
Artist: Vincent van Gogh | Designer: Sabai Beauty