A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters. Help to reduce the use of single-use plastic bags that are polluting our oceans and be sustainable in style!
- Printed, cut, hand-sewn, and ships from both USA and EU!
- Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim = No painful digging into your hands or shoulders from thin flimsy straps and made to last for a long long time!
- Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm) = long enough to comfortably put over your shoulder
- Available in one size: 15x15in with a capacity of 2.6 US gal (10l), with a maximum weight limit of 44lbs (20kg) = sturdy enough to hold all your groceries!
- 100% spun polyester fabric = resistant to water, mold-mildew and crinkling, highly compact when folded, break-even your single-use plastic bag usage after 14 uses (vs. 173 uses with cotton).
- Looking for a bigger size? Check our matching beach bag here!
- Want to match your face mask to your tote while running errands, we got you covered!
"The breathtaking composition of this woodblock print, said to have inspired Debussy’s La Mer (The Sea) and Rilke’s Der Berg (The Mountain), ensures its reputation as an icon of world art. Hokusai cleverly played with perspective to make Japan’s grandest mountain appear as a small triangular mound within the hollow of the cresting wave. The artist became famous for his landscapes created using a palette of indigo and imported Prussian blue." - Met Museum
Artist: Katsushika Hokusai | Designer: Sabai Beauty