This comfy reversible bikini top with adjustable straps is an eye-catching must-have for a day on the beach, or by the pool. The chlorine-resistant fabric is very soft to the touch, and the top is similar in style to a sports bra for extra support and a great look.
- Ships from USA and EU!
- Printed, cut, hand-sewn in US/MEX/EU
- Chlorine-resistant fabric = no fading after a dip in the pool
- Seamless and supportive = no painful digging in your ribs
- Reversible design = endless selfies and space saver
- Get the matching reversible bikini bottom here!
- 82% polyester, 18% spandex
"The breathtaking composition of this woodblock print, said to have inspired Debussy’s La Mer (The Sea) and Rilke’s Der Berg (The Mountain), ensures its reputation as an icon of world art. Hokusai cleverly played with perspective to make Japan’s grandest mountain appear as a small triangular mound within the hollow of the cresting wave. The artist became famous for his landscapes created using a palette of indigo and imported Prussian blue." - Met Museum
Artist: Katsushika Hokusai | Designer: Sabai Beauty
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||37 ¾||41||44 ⅛||47 ¼|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||29 ⅞||33 ⅛||36 ¼||39 ⅜|