Look amazing in this reversible bikini bottom with adjustable straps! The bikini bottom feels soft to the touch, and the straps allow you to adjust it for a perfect fit. This way you can feel comfy even on the hottest of days on the beach, or by the pool.
- Ships from USA and EU!
- Printed, cut, hand-sewn in US/MEX/EU
- Chlorine-resistant fabric = no fading after a dip in the pool
- Cheeky fit = flatteringly show off the work from your squats
- Reversible design = endless selfies and space saver
- Get the matching reversible bikini top here!
- 82% polyester, 18% spandex
"The breathtaking composition of this woodblock print, said to have inspired Debussy’s La Mer (The Sea) and Rilke’s Der Berg (The Mountain), ensures its reputation as an icon of world art. Hokusai cleverly played with perspective to make Japan’s grandest mountain appear as a small triangular mound within the hollow of the cresting wave. The artist became famous for his landscapes created using a palette of indigo and imported Prussian blue." - Met Museum
Artist: Katsushika Hokusai | Designer: Sabai Beauty
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||29 ⅞||33 ⅛||36 ¼||39 ⅜|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||40 ⅛||43 ¼||46 ½||49 ⅝|