Get the perfect bra for your workouts! This comfy bra has a soft moisture-wicking fabric, extra materials in shoulder straps, and removable padding for maximum support.
- Printed, cut, hand-sewn, and ships from USA and EU!
- Scoop neckline and racerback = flattering décolleté with extra support
- Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing = no painful chafing against your arms
- Support material in shoulder straps and a wide elastic under breasts
- Mesh lining with slits for removable pads
- Removable pads included = more support and nipple cover!
- Four-way stretch material that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains = no white grinning when stretched over bountiful curves
- 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Sports mesh lining: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Padding: 100% polyurethane perforated foam and 100% polyester moisture-wicking fabric
"Large blossom branches like this against a blue sky were one of Van Gogh’s favourite subjects. Almond trees flower early in the spring making them a symbol of new life. Van Gogh borrowed the subject, the bold outlines and the positioning of the tree in the picture plane from Japanese printmaking.
The painting was a gift for his brother Theo and sister-in-law Jo, who had just had a baby son, Vincent Willem. In the letter announcing the new arrival, Theo wrote: ‘As we told you, we’ll name him after you, and I’m making the wish that he may be as determined and as courageous as you.’ Unsurprisingly, it was this work that remained closest to the hearts of the Van Gogh family. Vincent Willem went on to found the Van Gogh Museum." - Van Gogh Museum
Artist: Vincent van Gogh | Designer: Sabai Beauty