Get the perfect bra for your workouts! This comfy bra has a soft moisture-wicking fabric, extra materials in shoulder straps, and removable padding for maximum support.
- Printed, cut, hand-sewn, and ships from USA and EU!
- Scoop neckline and racerback
- Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing = no painful chafing against your arms
- Support material in shoulder straps and a wide elastic under breasts
- Mesh lining with slits for removable pads
- Removable pads included = more support and nipple cover!
- Four-way stretch material that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains = no white grinning when stretched over bountiful curves
- 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Sports mesh lining: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Padding: 100% polyurethane perforated foam and 100% polyester moisture-wicking fabric
"The Kiss (Lovers) by Gustav Klimt is the most famous Austrian painting. It shows a couple swathed in richly embellished robes embracing in a meadow of flowers on the brink of a precipice. The painting dates from 1907/08 at the height of Klimt’s “Golden Period” when the artist developed a new technique of combining gold leaf with oils and bronze paint.
In this early-twentieth-work Klimt was making a general allegorical statement about love being at the heart of human existence. The fact that the painting still retains its immediacy and emotional impact is a testimony to the artist’s extraordinary achievement. The lovers’ garments are adorned with gold leaf and the background, too, is suffused with delicate gold, silver, and even platinum flakes. The Austrian state purchased the Kiss for the recently founded Moderne Galerie, which was housed at the Lower Belvedere, from its first exhibition in 1908." - Belvedere
Artist: Gustav Klimt | Designer: Sabai Beauty
|Bust (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝||37 ¾|