Stylish, durable, and a hot fashion staple. These nylon leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn, and they'll never lose their stretch.
- Ships from both US and EU!
- Made in Mexico and EU
- Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing with flat seam and cover stitch = stretch and exercise without fear of the seams ripping
- Comfortable high waistband = escape the dreaded muffin top
- Material has a four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains = molds to your curves
- Made with a smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn (82% polyester, 18% spandex) = Soft, silky, stretchy nylon fabric that will have you obsessively rubbing your legs all day long
- Looking for a higher waist to tuck you in? We've got you covered with our matching high-waisted leggings here!
- Prefer a shorter length to show off your toned calves? Get the matching high-waisted capri leggings here!
"The Kiss (Lovers) by Gustav Klimt is the most famous Austrian painting. It shows a couple swathed in richly embellished robes embracing in a meadow of flowers on the brink of a precipice. The painting dates from 1907/08 at the height of Klimt’s “Golden Period” when the artist developed a new technique of combining gold leaf with oils and bronze paint.
In this early-twentieth-work Klimt was making a general allegorical statement about love being at the heart of human existence. The fact that the painting still retains its immediacy and emotional impact is a testimony to the artist’s extraordinary achievement. The lovers’ garments are adorned with gold leaf and the background, too, is suffused with delicate gold, silver, and even platinum flakes. The Austrian state purchased the Kiss for the recently founded Moderne Galerie, which was housed at the Lower Belvedere, from its first exhibition in 1908." - Belvedere
Artist: Gustav Klimt | Designer: Sabai Beauty
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||41 ¾||44 ⅞|