Whether you're drinking your morning coffee, evening tea, or something in between – this mug's for you! It's sturdy and glossy with a vivid print that'll withstand the microwave and dishwasher.
- Printed in and ships from AUS, USA, EU!
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- White and glossy
- Available in 11oz or 15 oz sizes!
- Looking to sprinkle a little bit of magic into your mornings? Get the matching color-changing mug here!
- Love to hike but still need your daily dose of coffee? Shop our matching enamel mug!
"The breathtaking composition of this woodblock print, said to have inspired Debussy’s La Mer (The Sea) and Rilke’s Der Berg (The Mountain), ensures its reputation as an icon of world art. Hokusai cleverly played with perspective to make Japan’s grandest mountain appear as a small triangular mound within the hollow of the cresting wave. The artist became famous for his landscapes created using a palette of indigo and imported Prussian blue." - Met Museum
Artist: Katsushika Hokusai | Designer: Sabai Beauty