Whether you're drinking your morning coffee, evening tea, or something in between – this mug's for you! It's sturdy and glossy with a vivid print that'll withstand the microwave and dishwasher.
- Printed in and ships from AUS, USA, EU!
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- White and glossy
- Available in 11oz or 15 oz sizes!
- Looking to sprinkle a little bit of magic into your mornings? Get the matching color-changing mug here!
- Love to hike but still need your daily dose of coffee? Shop our matching enamel mug!
"This beautiful ukiyo-e was made by Katsushika Hokusai (葛飾 北斎) in 1834. It is showing a flying canary in between peonies. The rich blue background and the pastel flowers are showing an interesting effect.
Peonies are growing in Asia, Western North America and Southern Europe. They are called 恵比須草 (ebisugusa, paeonia lactiflora) in Japanese. The roots of peonies are used as traditional medicine in China. Therefore they are regarded as a traditional floral symbol of wealth and nobility, also for good luck. Canaries 金糸雀 (kanaria) are a symbol of freshness and healing energies." - Japan Kaleidoskop
Artist: Katsushika Hokusai | Designer: Sabai Beauty