Whether you're drinking your morning coffee, evening tea, or something in between – this mug's for you! It's sturdy and glossy with a vivid print that'll withstand the microwave and dishwasher.
- Printed in and ships from AUS, USA, EU!
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- White and glossy
- Available in 11oz or 15 oz sizes!
- Looking to sprinkle a little bit of magic into your mornings? Get the matching color-changing mug here!
- Love to hike but still need your daily dose of coffee? Shop our matching enamel mug!
"In 1908 Henri Matisse created one of his most important works of the period. The artist himself called this oil on canvas a “decorative panel” and it was intended for the dining room in the Moscow mansion of the famous Russian collector Sergey Shchukin. The Dessert: Harmony in Red was originally commissioned as ‘Harmony in Blue’, but Matisse was disappointed with the result so painted over it with his preferred red.