Who doesn't love a good surprise? With this color-changing coffee mug, you're definitely in for a great one. This mug has a black matte finish when it's empty. But when it comes into contact with a hot beverage, the mug reveals a beautiful print that'll always make you smile when having your drink of choice.
- Printed in and ships from EU and AUS!
- Black matte finish when cold
- Reveals the print when exposed to hot liquids
- Dimensions: height - 3.85" (9.8 cm), diameter - 3.35" (8.5 cm)
- Do not microwave or put in the dishwasher as it will damage the coating!
- Looking for the non-color-changing version you can throw in the dishwasher or microwave? Get the matching glossy cup here in 11 or 15oz!
- Love to hike but still need your daily dose of coffee? Shop our matching enamel mug!
Note that in some instances the coating might not be 100% opaque and an outline of the design might peek through a little.
"Large blossom branches like this against a blue sky were one of Van Gogh’s favourite subjects. Almond trees flower early in the spring making them a symbol of new life. Van Gogh borrowed the subject, the bold outlines and the positioning of the tree in the picture plane from Japanese printmaking.
The painting was a gift for his brother Theo and sister-in-law Jo, who had just had a baby son, Vincent Willem. In the letter announcing the new arrival, Theo wrote: ‘As we told you, we’ll name him after you, and I’m making the wish that he may be as determined and as courageous as you.’ Unsurprisingly, it was this work that remained closest to the hearts of the Van Gogh family. Vincent Willem went on to found the Van Gogh Museum." - Van Gogh Museum
Artist: Vincent van Gogh | Designer: Sabai Beauty