Who doesn't love a good surprise? With this color-changing coffee mug, you're definitely in for a great one. This mug has a black matte finish when it's empty. But when it comes into contact with a hot beverage, the mug reveals a beautiful print that'll always make you smile when having your drink of choice.
- Printed in and ships from EU and AUS!
- Black matte finish when cold
- Reveals the print when exposed to hot liquids
- Dimensions: height - 3.85" (9.8 cm), diameter - 3.35" (8.5 cm)
- Do not microwave or put in the dishwasher as it will damage the coating!
- Looking for the non-color-changing version you can throw in the dishwasher or microwave? Get the matching classic cup here in 11 or 15oz!
- Love to hike but still need your daily dose of coffee? Shop our matching enamel mug!
Note that in some instances the coating might not be 100% opaque and an outline of the design might peek through a little.
"The breathtaking composition of this woodblock print, said to have inspired Debussy’s La Mer (The Sea) and Rilke’s Der Berg (The Mountain), ensures its reputation as an icon of world art. Hokusai cleverly played with perspective to make Japan’s grandest mountain appear as a small triangular mound within the hollow of the cresting wave. The artist became famous for his landscapes created using a palette of indigo and imported Prussian blue." - Met Museum
Artist: Katsushika Hokusai | Designer: Sabai Beauty