Who doesn't love a good surprise? With this color changing coffee mug, you're definitely in for a great one. This mug has a black matte finish when it's empty. But when it comes into contact with a hot beverage, the mug reveals a beautiful print that'll always make you smile when having your drink of choice.
- Printed in and ships from EU and AUS!
- Black matte finish when cold
- Reveals the print when exposed to hot liquids
- Dimensions: height - 3.85" (9.8 cm), diameter - 3.35" (8.5 cm)
- Do not microwave or put in the dishwasher as it will damage the coating!
- Looking for the non-color-changing version you can throw in the dishwasher or microwave? Get the matching classic cup here in 11 or 15 oz!
- Love to hike but still need your daily dose of coffee? Shop our matching enamel mug!
Note that in some instances the coating might not be 100% opaque and an outline of the design might peek through a little.
"This beautiful ukiyo-e was made by Katsushika Hokusai (葛飾 北斎) in 1834. It is showing a flying canary in between peonies. The rich blue background and the pastel flowers are showing an interesting effect.
Peonies are growing in Asia, Western North America and Southern Europe. They are called 恵比須草 (ebisugusa, paeonia lactiflora) in Japanese. The roots of peonies are used as traditional medicine in China. Therefore they are regarded as a traditional floral symbol of wealth and nobility, also for good luck. Canaries 金糸雀 (kanaria) are a symbol of freshness and healing energies." - Japan Kaleidoskop
Artist: Katsushika Hokusai | Designer: Sabai Beauty