- Ships from USA and EU!
- Printed, cut, hand-sewn in MEX/EU
- Double layer front for sleek finish = keeps you tucked in
- Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains = molds to your curves to avoid flattening the ladies
- Chlorine-resistant fabric = no fading after a dip in the pool
- Cheeky fit with a scoop neckline and a low scoop back = flattering for all figures as both a swimsuit and a bodysuit
- Zig-zag stitching = durable and flexible enough for you to do your yoga in
- 82% Polyester, 18% Spandex
"Magritte painted The Son of Man as a self-portrait. The painting consists of a man in an overcoat and a bowler hat standing in front of a short wall, beyond which is the sea and a cloudy sky. The man's face is largely obscured by a hovering green apple. However, the man's eyes can be seen peeking over the edge of the apple. Another subtle feature is that the man's left arm appears to bend backwards at the elbow.
About the painting, Magritte said: "At least it hides the face partly. Well, so you have the apparent face, the apple, hiding the visible but hidden, the face of the person. It's something that happens constantly. Everything we see hides another thing, we always want to see what is hidden by what we see. There is an interest in that which is hidden and which the visible does not show us. This interest can take the form of a quite intense feeling, a sort of conflict, one might say, between the visible that is hidden and the visible that is present." - renemagritte.org
Artist: René Magritte | Designer: Sabai Beauty
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||37 ¾||41||44 ⅛||47 ¼|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||29 ⅞||33 ⅛||36 ¼||39 ⅜|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||40 ⅛||43 ¼||46 ½||49 ⅝|