If you feel like you're carrying half of your belongings with you at all times, this backpack is for you! It has a spacious inside compartment (with a pocket for your laptop), and a hidden back pocket for safekeeping your most valuable items.
- Printed, cut, hand-sewn, and ships from European Union!
- Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag = protect your belongings from pickpockets
- Top zipper has 2 sliders, with zipper pullers attached to each slider
- Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
- Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
- Made from 100% polyester = resistant to water, mold-mildew and crinkling, highly compact when folded, break-even your single-use plastic bag usage after 14 uses (vs. 173 uses with cotton)
- Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
- Dimensions: H 16.1" (41cm), W 12.2" (31cm), D 5.5" (14cm)
- Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20l)
- Max weight: 44lbs (20kg)
"This picture of wild roses may look very pleasant and peaceful, but Van Gogh was actually suffering a severe mental crisis at the time. He had entered the psychiatric clinic in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence as a voluntary patient, hoping to find peace there. As soon as he could, he went out into the gardens to paint or draw.
Van Gogh has painted the fragile blossoms naturalistically. But he has treated the green leaves differently. He has turned them into flat areas of plain colour surrounded by heavy blue outlines." - Van Gogh Museum
Artist: Vincent van Gogh | Designer: Sabai Beauty