- Ships from US and EU!
- Made in EU and MEX
- Slim fit, tappered leg
- Soft cotton-feel fabric face
- Brushed fleece fabric inside
- Cuffed legs
- Practical pockets
- Elastic waistband with a white drawstring
- 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane
- Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
- *Looking for a bigger size for the man of your life? Contact us! We have a male model of this cut with roomier cuffed legs and a lower inseam.
"This beautiful ukiyo-e was made by Katsushika Hokusai (葛飾 北斎) in 1834. It is showing a flying canary in between peonies. The rich blue background and the pastel flowers are showing an interesting effect.
Peonies are growing in Asia, Western North America and Southern Europe. They are called 恵比須草 (ebisugusa, paeonia lactiflora) in Japanese. The roots of peonies are used as traditional medicine in China. Therefore they are regarded as a traditional floral symbol of wealth and nobility, also for good luck. Canaries 金糸雀 (kanaria) are a symbol of freshness and healing energies." - Japan Kaleidoskop
Artist: Katsushika Hokusai | Designer: Sabai Beauty
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝||37 ¾||41|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||41 ¾||44 ⅞||48||51 ⅛|