Our fanny pack is the ultimate accessory for people on the go. And this waist bag has everything—the right size, a small inside pocket, and adjustable straps—to become your favorite fashion item if you're going to a festival, getting ready for a vacation, or just like to keep your hands free when hiking or at the gym.
- Printed, cut, hand-sewn, and ships from both USA and EU!
- Water-resistant material = protect your belongings from rain
- Top zipper with 2 sliders = open with either hand
- Small inner pocket without zipper = keep your keys from scratching your phone screen
- 100% polyester fabric = resistant to water, mold-mildew and crinkling, highly compact when folded, break-even your single-use plastic bag usage after 14 uses (vs. 173 uses with cotton).
- Silky lining, piped inside hems
- 1¼'' wide adjustable straps with plastic strap regulators, available in two sizes
- Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
- Dimensions: H 6.5'' (16cm), W 13'' (33cm), D 2¾'' (7cm)
"The breathtaking composition of this woodblock print, said to have inspired Debussy’s La Mer (The Sea) and Rilke’s Der Berg (The Mountain), ensures its reputation as an icon of world art. Hokusai cleverly played with perspective to make Japan’s grandest mountain appear as a small triangular mound within the hollow of the cresting wave. The artist became famous for his landscapes created using a palette of indigo and imported Prussian blue." - Met Museum
Artist: Katsushika Hokusai | Designer: Sabai Beauty
|Fanny Pack circumference (inches)||27 ⅝-37 ¾||35 ⅜-52 ⅜|
|Fanny Pack circumference (cm)||70-96||90-133|