This unique, versatile accessory is more than "just" a face mask cover. Fold it for a custom headband or bandana. Wear it around your neck, scarf-style, and use it as a neck warmer. Buy two and wrap them around your biceps, or use them as wristbands, just because you can! No matter what you use them for, the four-way stretch of this breathable fabric will keep your options open (on both ends). Upgrade your accessory game and find a matching face shield for each of your outfits, to cover your face masks. Perfect as extra protection over your disposable or re-usable face masks.
Help reduce the pollution from disposable face masks and check-out our Bundle offer for three re-usable face masks and a convertible face mask cover of your choice!
- Ships from US and EU!
- Printed, cut, hand-sewn in US/MEX/EU
- Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank = Work says your mask has to be blank (boring!) Stay in regulations when you have to & flip it around when you don't.
- Washable and reusable = Don't wear it until it gets gross. It's made to last.
- Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains = It goes where you want & solves the mask hanging off one ear or under the chin look.
- Breathable fabric = Perfect to exercise or for going out without overheating.
- One size = Fits all your beautiful faces.
- 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
- Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
"This picture of wild roses may look very pleasant and peaceful, but Van Gogh was actually suffering a severe mental crisis at the time. He had entered the psychiatric clinic in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence as a voluntary patient, hoping to find peace there. As soon as he could, he went out into the gardens to paint or draw.
Van Gogh has painted the fragile blossoms naturalistically. But he has treated the green leaves differently. He has turned them into flat areas of plain colour surrounded by heavy blue outlines." - Van Gogh Museum
Artist: Vincent van Gogh | Designer: Sabai Beauty
Getting loads of compliments while wearing this mask, it's a lot easier to breathe with than normal cotton masks so I wear a surgical mask under when I'm in public spaces