This unique, versatile accessory is more than "just" a face mask cover. Fold it for a custom headband or bandana. Wear it around your neck, scarf-style, and use it as a neck warmer. Buy two and wrap them around your biceps, or use them as wristbands, just because you can! No matter what you use them for, the four-way stretch of this breathable fabric will keep your options open (on both ends). Upgrade your accessory game and find a matching face shield for each of your outfits, to cover your face masks. Perfect as extra protection over your disposable or re-usable face masks.
Help reduce the pollution from disposable face masks and check-out our Bundle offer for three re-usable face masks and a convertible face mask cover of your choice!
- Ships from US and EU!
- Printed, cut, hand-sewn in US/MEX/EU
- Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank = Work says your mask has to be blank (boring!) Stay in regulations when you have to & flip it around when you don't.
- Washable and reusable = Don't wear it until it gets gross. It's made to last.
- Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains = It goes where you want & solves the mask hanging off one ear or under the chin look.
- Breathable fabric = Perfect to exercise or for going out without overheating.
- One size = Fits all your beautiful faces.
- 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
- Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
"Large blossom branches like this against a blue sky were one of Van Gogh’s favourite subjects. Almond trees flower early in the spring making them a symbol of new life. Van Gogh borrowed the subject, the bold outlines and the positioning of the tree in the picture plane from Japanese printmaking.
The painting was a gift for his brother Theo and sister-in-law Jo, who had just had a baby son, Vincent Willem. In the letter announcing the new arrival, Theo wrote: ‘As we told you, we’ll name him after you, and I’m making the wish that he may be as determined and as courageous as you.’ Unsurprisingly, it was this work that remained closest to the hearts of the Van Gogh family. Vincent Willem went on to found the Van Gogh Museum." - Van Gogh Museum
Artist: Vincent van Gogh | Designer: Sabai Beauty