PERSONALIZE THE DESIGN BEFORE ADDING TO CART.
Let your toddler do their thing while feeling super comfy and looking extra stylish in this short-sleeve jersey t-shirt from 100% cotton with a unique print. The tee is soft, durable, and bound to become the staple of your toddler's wardrobe.
- Printed in and ships from both US and EU!
- 100% cotton = protect your little one's skin from irritation
- Pre-shrunk fabric = no need to fear washing on high to clean the latest spaghetti stain
- Relaxed fit for extra comfort
- Blank product made in Nicaragua, the US, or Honduras
- Got a little one smaller than 2 years old? Get our matching 6-24mo jersey version or the matching 3-24mo onesie!
"This picture of wild roses may look very pleasant and peaceful, but Van Gogh was actually suffering a severe mental crisis at the time. He had entered the psychiatric clinic in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence as a voluntary patient, hoping to find peace there. As soon as he could, he went out into the gardens to paint or draw.
Van Gogh has painted the fragile blossoms naturalistically. But he has treated the green leaves differently. He has turned them into flat areas of plain colour surrounded by heavy blue outlines." - Van Gogh Museum
Artist: Vincent van Gogh | Designer: Sabai Beauty
|Length (inches)||15 ½||16 ½||17 ½||18 ½|
|Fits Weight (lbs) (lbs)||30-33||33-36||36-40||40-45|
|Fits Weight (lbs) (kg)||14-15||15-16||16-18||18-20|