PERSONALIZE THE DESIGN BEFORE ADDING TO CART.
Let your toddler do their thing while feeling super comfy and looking extra stylish in this short-sleeve jersey t-shirt from 100% cotton with a unique print. The tee is soft, durable, and bound to become the staple of your toddler's wardrobe.
- Printed in and ships from both US and EU!
- 100% cotton = protect your little one's skin from irritation
- Pre-shrunk fabric = no need to fear washing on high to clean the latest spaghetti stain
- Relaxed fit for extra comfort
- Blank product made in Nicaragua, the US, or Honduras
- Got a little one smaller than 2 years old? Get our matching 6-24mo jersey version or the matching 3-24mo onesie!
"Large blossom branches like this against a blue sky were one of Van Gogh’s favourite subjects. Almond trees flower early in the spring making them a symbol of new life. Van Gogh borrowed the subject, the bold outlines and the positioning of the tree in the picture plane from Japanese printmaking.
The painting was a gift for his brother Theo and sister-in-law Jo, who had just had a baby son, Vincent Willem. In the letter announcing the new arrival, Theo wrote: ‘As we told you, we’ll name him after you, and I’m making the wish that he may be as determined and as courageous as you.’ Unsurprisingly, it was this work that remained closest to the hearts of the Van Gogh family. Vincent Willem went on to found the Van Gogh Museum." - Van Gogh Museum
Artist: Vincent van Gogh | Designer: Sabai Beauty
|Length (inches)||15 ½||16 ½||17 ½||18 ½|
|Fits Weight (lbs) (lbs)||30-33||33-36||36-40||40-45|
|Fits Weight (lbs) (kg)||14-15||15-16||16-18||18-20|