PERSONALIZE THE DESIGN BEFORE ADDING TO CART.
It's never too early to look great! So get your baby this short sleeve cotton jersey tee that's not only stylish, but also comfy, durable, and easy to clean. It's a classic that's bound to become the most loved item in your baby's wardrobe.
- Printed in and ships from both US and EU!
- 100% cotton = protect your little one's skin from irritation
- Pre-shrunk fabric = no need to fear washing on high to clean the latest spaghetti stain
- Relaxed fit for extra comfort
- Blank product made in Nicaragua, the US, or Honduras
- Looking for the Onesie instead? Get our matching 3-24mo onesie or plan ahead and purchase a size up with our matching 2-5yo Toddler T-Shirt!
"Vincent van Gogh painted Starry Night in 1889 during his stay at the asylum of Saint-Paul-de-Mausole near Saint-Rémy-de-Provence. Van Gogh lived well in the hospital; he was allowed more freedom than any of the other patients. If attended, he could leave the hospital grounds; he was allowed to paint, read, and withdraw into his own room. He was even given a studio. While he suffered from the occasional relapse into paranoia and fits - officially he had been diagnosed with epileptic fits - it seemed his mental health was recovering.
Unfortunately, he relapsed. He began to suffer hallucinations and have thoughts of suicide as he plunged into depression. Accordingly, there was a tonal shift in his work. He returned to incorporating the darker colors from the beginning of his career and Starry Night is a wonderful example of that shift. Blue dominates the painting, blending hills into the sky. The little village lays at the base in the painting in browns, greys, and blues. Even though each building is clearly outlined in black, the yellow and white of the stars and the moon stand out against the sky, drawing the eyes to the sky. They are the big attention grabber of the painting." - Van Gogh Gallery
Artist: Vincent van Gogh | Designer: Sabai Beauty
|Fits Baby Weight (lbs) (lbs)