PERSONALIZE THE DESIGN BEFORE ADDING TO CART.
It's never too early to look great! So get your baby this short sleeve cotton jersey tee that's not only stylish, but also comfy, durable, and easy to clean. It's a classic that's bound to become the most loved item in your baby's wardrobe.
- Printed in and ships from both US and EU!
- 100% cotton = protect your little one's skin from irritation
- Pre-shrunk fabric = no need to fear washing on high to clean the latest spaghetti stain
- Relaxed fit for extra comfort
- Blank product made in Nicaragua, the US, or Honduras
- Looking for the Onesie instead? Get our matching 3-24mo onesie or plan ahead and purchase a size up with our matching 2-5yo Toddler T-Shirt!
*Heather color is 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton 48% poly
"This picture of wild roses may look very pleasant and peaceful, but Van Gogh was actually suffering a severe mental crisis at the time. He had entered the psychiatric clinic in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence as a voluntary patient, hoping to find peace there. As soon as he could, he went out into the gardens to paint or draw.
Van Gogh has painted the fragile blossoms naturalistically. But he has treated the green leaves differently. He has turned them into flat areas of plain colour surrounded by heavy blue outlines." - Van Gogh Museum
Artist: Vincent van Gogh | Designer: Sabai Beauty
|Width (inches)||10 1/2||11||11 1/2|
|Length (inches)||12 1/4||13 1/4||14 1/4|
|Fits Baby Weight (lbs) (lbs)||16-22||22-27||27-30|
|Fits Baby Weight (lbs) (kg)||7-10||10-12||12-14|