Jazz up your favorite room with a comfy and vibrant bean bag! Note that the cover has no filling, but the bottom zipper makes it easy to fill the cover with a filling of your own choice, such as old blankets and pillows, or even to revive an old beanbag!
- Printed, cut, hand-sewn, and ships from European Union!
- Water-resistant material = safely enjoy your favorite wine while reading your latest book
- Childproof bottom zipper with 1 slider = no coming home to filling flying everywhere across the room
- We recommend using 200l (7cf) of filling for the bean bag.
- Don't have anything to fill the cover with? Check our matching filled bean bag!
- 100% polyester
- Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
"The breathtaking composition of this woodblock print, said to have inspired Debussy’s La Mer (The Sea) and Rilke’s Der Berg (The Mountain), ensures its reputation as an icon of world art. Hokusai cleverly played with perspective to make Japan’s grandest mountain appear as a small triangular mound within the hollow of the cresting wave. The artist became famous for his landscapes created using a palette of indigo and imported Prussian blue." - Met Museum
Artist: Katsushika Hokusai | Designer: Sabai Beauty