A trendy beach bag, where you can put everything that matters when hitting those warm beaches. With a handy inside pocket to keep the important things within easy reach, and save you from the hassle of having to dig around the bottom of your bag.
- Printed, cut, hand-sewn, and ships from both USA and EU!
- Large inside pocket = Keep your keys and wallet within easy reach and keep them from scratching up the rest of your belongings.
- Comfortable cotton webbing handles = No painful digging into your hands or shoulders from thin flimsy straps and made to last for a long long time!
- Vibrant colors that won't fade = Take it from the beach, to the office, to the grocery store or use it as a weekender bag!
- 100% spun polyester fabric = resistant to water, mold-mildew and crinkling, highly compact when folded, break-even your single-use plastic bag usage after 14 uses (vs. 173 uses with cotton).
- Available in one size: 16x20in with a capacity of 4.4 US gal (17.8l) and a maximum weight limit of 44lbs (20kg) = Perfect to fit all your belongings, like your matching beach towel
- Looking for a smaller size? Check our matching 15x15in tote bag
"This picture of wild roses may look very pleasant and peaceful, but Van Gogh was actually suffering a severe mental crisis at the time. He had entered the psychiatric clinic in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence as a voluntary patient, hoping to find peace there. As soon as he could, he went out into the gardens to paint or draw.
Van Gogh has painted the fragile blossoms naturalistically. But he has treated the green leaves differently. He has turned them into flat areas of plain colour surrounded by heavy blue outlines." - Van Gogh Museum
Artist: Vincent van Gogh | Designer: Sabai Beauty