A trendy beach bag, where you can put everything that matters when hitting those warm beaches. With a handy inside pocket to keep the important things within easy reach, and save you from the hassle of having to dig around the bottom of your bag.
- Printed, cut, hand-sewn, and ships from both USA and EU!
- Large inside pocket = Keep your keys and wallet within easy reach and keep them from scratching up the rest of your belongings.
- Comfortable cotton webbing handles = No painful digging into your hands or shoulders from thin flimsy straps and made to last for a long long time!
- Vibrant colors that won't fade = Take it from the beach, to the office, to the grocery store or use it as a weekender bag!
- 100% spun polyester fabric = resistant to water, mold-mildew and crinkling, highly compact when folded, break-even your single-use plastic bag usage after 14 uses (vs. 173 uses with cotton).
- Available in one size: 16x20in with a capacity of 4.4 US gal (17.8l) and a maximum weight limit of 44lbs (20kg) = Perfect to fit all your belongings, like your matching beach towel
- Looking for a smaller size? Check our matching 15x15in tote bag
"Large blossom branches like this against a blue sky were one of Van Gogh’s favourite subjects. Almond trees flower early in the spring making them a symbol of new life. Van Gogh borrowed the subject, the bold outlines and the positioning of the tree in the picture plane from Japanese printmaking.
The painting was a gift for his brother Theo and sister-in-law Jo, who had just had a baby son, Vincent Willem. In the letter announcing the new arrival, Theo wrote: ‘As we told you, we’ll name him after you, and I’m making the wish that he may be as determined and as courageous as you.’ Unsurprisingly, it was this work that remained closest to the hearts of the Van Gogh family. Vincent Willem went on to found the Van Gogh Museum." - Van Gogh Museum
Artist: Vincent van Gogh | Designer: Sabai Beauty