A trendy beach bag, where you can put everything that matters when hitting those warm beaches. With a handy inside pocket to keep the important things within easy reach, and save you from the hassle of having to dig around the bottom of your bag.
- Printed, cut, hand-sewn, and ships from both USA and EU!
- Large inside pocket = Keep your keys and wallet within easy reach and keep them from scratching up the rest of your belongings.
- Comfortable cotton webbing handles = No painful digging into your hands or shoulders from thin flimsy straps and made to last for a long long time!
- Vibrant colors that won't fade = Take it from the beach, to the office, to the grocery store or use it as a weekender bag!
- 100% spun polyester fabric = resistant to water, mold-mildew and crinkling, highly compact when folded, break-even your single-use plastic bag usage after 14 uses (vs. 173 uses with cotton).
- Available in one size: 16x20in with a capacity of 4.4 US gal (17.8l) and a maximum weight limit of 44lbs (20kg) = Perfect to fit all your belongings, like your matching beach towel
- Looking for a smaller size? Check our matching 15x15in tote bag
"The breathtaking composition of this woodblock print, said to have inspired Debussy’s La Mer (The Sea) and Rilke’s Der Berg (The Mountain), ensures its reputation as an icon of world art. Hokusai cleverly played with perspective to make Japan’s grandest mountain appear as a small triangular mound within the hollow of the cresting wave. The artist became famous for his landscapes created using a palette of indigo and imported Prussian blue." - Met Museum
Artist: Katsushika Hokusai | Designer: Sabai Beauty