Give your bathroom a vibrant look and wrap yourself up with this super soft and cozy all-over sublimation towel. Fast drying and compact, this towel is perfect to take with you to the beach, to your next yoga session, or to simply lay on the grass to tan in your backyard.
- Ships from USA!
- Printed on one side only
- The non-printed side is made of terry fabric, making the towel more water-absorbent = perfect to dry off quickly
- Looking for the perfect beach bag to carry your towel and keep your belongings sand-free? Shop the matching beach bag here!
- Available in one size: 30x60in = big enough to lay on
- Blank towel component made in China. Design printed in the USA.
- 52% cotton, 48% polyester
"Large blossom branches like this against a blue sky were one of Van Gogh’s favourite subjects. Almond trees flower early in the spring making them a symbol of new life. Van Gogh borrowed the subject, the bold outlines and the positioning of the tree in the picture plane from Japanese printmaking.
The painting was a gift for his brother Theo and sister-in-law Jo, who had just had a baby son, Vincent Willem. In the letter announcing the new arrival, Theo wrote: ‘As we told you, we’ll name him after you, and I’m making the wish that he may be as determined and as courageous as you.’ Unsurprisingly, it was this work that remained closest to the hearts of the Van Gogh family. Vincent Willem went on to found the Van Gogh Museum." - Van Gogh Museum
Artist: Vincent van Gogh | Designer: Sabai Beauty
I love this towel! The colours are more vibrant than expected and the quality is amazing! The design side is super soft and the cotton side is super absorbant. It’s perfect for a beach day and for everyday use.