Whether you're drinking your morning coffee, evening tea, or something in between – this mug's for you! It's sturdy and glossy with a vivid print that'll withstand the microwave and dishwasher.
- Printed in and ships from AUS, USA, EU!
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- White and glossy
- Available in 11oz or 15 oz sizes!
- Looking to sprinkle a little bit of magic into your mornings? Get the matching color-changing mug here!
- Love to hike but still need your daily dose of coffee? Shop our matching enamel mug!
"This picture of wild roses may look very pleasant and peaceful, but Van Gogh was actually suffering a severe mental crisis at the time. He had entered the psychiatric clinic in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence as a voluntary patient, hoping to find peace there. As soon as he could, he went out into the gardens to paint or draw.
Van Gogh has painted the fragile blossoms naturalistically. But he has treated the green leaves differently. He has turned them into flat areas of plain colour surrounded by heavy blue outlines." - Van Gogh Museum
Artist: Vincent van Gogh | Designer: Sabai Beauty