This one-piece swimsuit for all figures will bring out your best features. Enjoy the smooth fabric and the flattering design, and show it off by the sea or pool! Or wear it as a bodysuit with a pair of high-waisted jeans for all-year-round fun!
- Ships from USA and EU!
- Printed, cut, hand-sewn in MEX/EU
- Double layer front for sleek finish = keeps you tucked in
- Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains = molds to your curves to avoid flattening the ladies
- Chlorine-resistant fabric = no fading after a dip in the pool
- Cheeky fit with a scoop neckline and a low scoop back = flattering for all figures as both a swimsuit and a bodysuit
- Zig-zag stitching = durable and flexible enough for you to do your yoga in
- 82% Polyester, 18% Spandex
"The breathtaking composition of this woodblock print, said to have inspired Debussy’s La Mer (The Sea) and Rilke’s Der Berg (The Mountain), ensures its reputation as an icon of world art. Hokusai cleverly played with perspective to make Japan’s grandest mountain appear as a small triangular mound within the hollow of the cresting wave. The artist became famous for his landscapes created using a palette of indigo and imported Prussian blue." - Met Museum
Artist: Katsushika Hokusai | Designer: Sabai Beauty
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||37 ¾||41||44 ⅛||47 ¼|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||29 ⅞||33 ⅛||36 ¼||39 ⅜|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||40 ⅛||43 ¼||46 ½||49 ⅝|