Jazz up your favorite room with a comfy and vibrant bean bag. It has a removable inner bag with a zipper, so you can add or remove the polystyrene bead filling to make the bag perfect for you.
- Printed, cut, hand-sewn, and ships from European Union!
- Water-resistant material = safely enjoy your favorite wine while reading your latest book
- Childproof bottom zipper with 1 slider = no coming home to filling flying everywhere across the room
- Removable inner bag with a zipper for the filling = easy to clean, just throw in the wash on the gentle cycle
- Got an old bean bag or some old blankets you're looking to repurpose? Get the outside cover with no filling and live the eco-friendly no waste life!
- 100% polyester
- Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
- 200l (7 cf) of polystyrene bead filling
"This picture of wild roses may look very pleasant and peaceful, but Van Gogh was actually suffering a severe mental crisis at the time. He had entered the psychiatric clinic in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence as a voluntary patient, hoping to find peace there. As soon as he could, he went out into the gardens to paint or draw.
Van Gogh has painted the fragile blossoms naturalistically. But he has treated the green leaves differently. He has turned them into flat areas of plain colour surrounded by heavy blue outlines." - Van Gogh Museum
Artist: Vincent van Gogh | Designer: Sabai Beauty