Our fanny pack is the ultimate accessory for people on the go. And this waist bag has everything—the right size, a small inside pocket, and adjustable straps—to become your favorite fashion item if you're going to a festival, getting ready for a vacation, or just like to keep your hands free.
- Printed, cut, hand-sewn, and ships from both USA and EU!
- Water-resistant material = protect your belongings from rain
- Top zipper with 2 sliders = open with either hand
- Small inner pocket without zipper = keep your keys from scratching your phone screen
- 100% polyester fabric = resistant to water, mold-mildew and crinkling, highly compact when folded, break-even your single-use plastic bag usage after 14 uses (vs. 173 uses with cotton).
- Silky lining, piped inside hems
- 1¼'' wide adjustable straps with plastic strap regulators, available in two sizes
- Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
- Dimensions: H 6.5'' (16cm), W 13'' (33cm), D 2¾'' (7cm)
"Large blossom branches like this against a blue sky were one of Van Gogh’s favourite subjects. Almond trees flower early in the spring making them a symbol of new life. Van Gogh borrowed the subject, the bold outlines and the positioning of the tree in the picture plane from Japanese printmaking.
The painting was a gift for his brother Theo and sister-in-law Jo, who had just had a baby son, Vincent Willem. In the letter announcing the new arrival, Theo wrote: ‘As we told you, we’ll name him after you, and I’m making the wish that he may be as determined and as courageous as you.’ Unsurprisingly, it was this work that remained closest to the hearts of the Van Gogh family. Vincent Willem went on to found the Van Gogh Museum." - Van Gogh Museum
Artist: Vincent van Gogh | Designer: Sabai Beauty
|Fanny Pack circumference (inches)||27 ⅝-37 ¾||35 ⅜-52 ⅜|
|Fanny Pack circumference (cm)||70-96||90-133|