This unique, versatile accessory is more than "just" a face mask cover. Fold it for a custom headband or bandana. Wear it around your neck, scarf-style, and use it as a neck warmer. Buy two and wrap them around your biceps, or use them as wristbands, just because you can! No matter what you use them for, the four-way stretch of this breathable fabric will keep your options open (on both ends). Upgrade your accessory game and find a matching face shield for each of your outfits, to cover your face masks. Perfect as extra protection over your disposable or re-usable face masks.
Help reduce the pollution from disposable face masks and check-out our Bundle offer for three re-usable face masks and a convertible face mask cover of your choice!
- Ships from US and EU!
- Printed, cut, hand-sewn in US/MEX/EU
- Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank = Work says your mask has to be blank (boring!) Stay in regulations when you have to & flip it around when you don't.
- Washable and reusable = Don't wear it until it gets gross. It's made to last.
- Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains = It goes where you want & solves the mask hanging off one ear or under the chin look.
- Breathable fabric = Perfect to exercise or for going out without overheating.
- One size = Fits all your beautiful faces.
- 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
- Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
"The breathtaking composition of this woodblock print, said to have inspired Debussy’s La Mer (The Sea) and Rilke’s Der Berg (The Mountain), ensures its reputation as an icon of world art. Hokusai cleverly played with perspective to make Japan’s grandest mountain appear as a small triangular mound within the hollow of the cresting wave. The artist became famous for his landscapes created using a palette of indigo and imported Prussian blue." - Met Museum
Artist: Katsushika Hokusai | Designer: Sabai Beauty