Who doesn't love a good surprise? With this color-changing coffee mug, you're definitely in for a great one. This mug has a black matte finish when it's empty. But when it comes into contact with a hot beverage, the mug reveals a beautiful print that'll always make you smile when having your drink of choice.
- Printed in and ships from EU and AUS!
- Black matte finish when cold
- Reveals the print when exposed to hot liquids
- Dimensions: height - 3.85" (9.8 cm), diameter - 3.35" (8.5 cm)
- Do not microwave or put in the dishwasher as it will damage the coating!
- Looking for the non-color-changing version you can throw in the dishwasher or microwave? Get the matching classic cup here in 11 or 15oz!
- Love to hike but still need your daily dose of coffee? Shop our matching enamel mug!
Note that in some instances the coating might not be 100% opaque and an outline of the design might peek through a little.
"The Kiss (Lovers) by Gustav Klimt is the most famous Austrian painting. It shows a couple swathed in richly embellished robes embracing in a meadow of flowers on the brink of a precipice. The painting dates from 1907/08 at the height of Klimt’s “Golden Period” when the artist developed a new technique of combining gold leaf with oils and bronze paint.
In this early-twentieth-work, Klimt was making a general allegorical statement about love being at the heart of human existence. The fact that the painting still retains its immediacy and emotional impact is a testimony to the artist’s extraordinary achievement. The lovers’ garments are adorned with gold leaf and the background, too, is suffused with delicate gold, silver, and even platinum flakes. The Austrian state purchased the Kiss for the recently founded Moderne Galerie, which was housed at the Lower Belvedere, from its first exhibition in 1908." - Belvedere
Artist: Gustav Klimt | Designer: Sabai Beauty